Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks for the birthday wishes ya'll!

I remember sitting in Julie's living room last year responding to my many birthday wishes (I think it was around 80). I come home today and check Facebook. I see 22 new notifications and decide that I can respond to all these no probs. My original intention was to just set my status as "Thanks for the birthday wishes ya'll!" but thinking that 22 would be really simple, I opted to write personal thank yous instead.


One by one, I clicked on each notification and thanked people. That is, until I got to notification #3:


"Frank Jankowski, Jared Greenspan, and 145 other friends posted on your wall." (sorry Natesh!)
I think I'm just going to have to go back to plan A. Here goes:
Thanks for the birthday wishes ya'll!
I just noticed that today's the 1 month anniversary of my blog! Double birthday! Thanks guys! It's come so far since that first awkward post :P I never thought I'd have over even 100 views, much less over 3000! (which just happened today, so I guess it's a triple birthday!) THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment