Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthdays are blech :(


I'm almost 18. I kind of just want to forget that it's happening. I don't know why, but the thought of my birthday mostly just makes me really sad.


My birthday plans:
1 go to church
2 meet my new tutorees -> tutor for 2 hours
3 take a nap
4 do IPLE
5 maybe watch HP7 with my IPLE unit -> most likely excluding Armaan because he'll have seen it by then; actually same for Jared and Amy except Amy will probably be nice and watch it again. idk.
(somewhere along there I'll eat noodles)

My parents left my presents up to me to decide, and I couldn't really think of anything I want, so I'm not getting birthday presents LOL. I don't know man,
Birthdays are blech :(
Food for thought:
Have you ever just really not looked forward to your birthday?
Unless it's elaborate, aren't parties nowadays just kind of lame?
What present would you ask for?

Note: This is the second to last post that I will be advertising on my Facebook (Mr. Husar calls it "The Facebook" :P) status. From now on, I will be announcing new posts exclusively on the wall of a group I made (<- so join if you want to follow my blog). This is to minimize my Facebook spamming of people's newsfeeds. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment