Thursday, October 21, 2010

I can't stand stupid people!

Hey! My name is Anna, and instead of studying for Macroeconomics I've decided to make this blog. My friend suggested at lunch today that I make a blog. I assured him that I have nothing interesting, nor worth reading to say, but who knows? I actually know nothing about blogging, and I don't follow anyone else's blogs, so I suppose I'll just write about whatever comes to mind.
 
So...today I made a Skype account on my new laptop. I keep hearing about Skype, but in actuality no one uses it. Or at least no one talks to me on Skype :( Truth is, I don't know if I'd want to talk to anyone through a webcam. How can you do work while having someone right there in front of you? Not to mention that my room is a disaster.

 
As this is supposed to be about my view of life, I guess whenever I blog, I'll post up the most interesting thing I witnessed that day. I'll try to provide pictures.
 
Today's is split between Mr. Pena's sad sad story (which I'll write about in a separate post), and the debacle of 4th period study. So, Ray and I were chilling at our table in the cafeteria when these two girls start pounding on the glass doors leading in from the outside lunch tables into the cafeteria. The hall aides all come in making this huge fuss about how these two girls can't be let in. Then these two random guys go towards the door, and the aides freak out that they'll open the door. Instead, they just make fun of the girls from inside the building. Somehow, when my attention was diverted, Ms. Takacs (my study hall teacher...don't know if I spelled it right), opens the door for them. At this point one of the girls starts to freak out. She yells at Ms. Takacs about "Why the H&ll, didn't she let them in beforehand - somehow tying this to the video we watched this morning, and how teachers are hypocrites for not letting them into the building after they cut class. Then, the two girls proceeded to lash out at everyone: "What are you looking at? Stupid a$$, you didn't let us in," etc. One even yelled to the room "Yea, we're b!tches! You got a problem?" They were really scary and obnoxious, and I have never seen two people with less class (even in the hobo streets of China...or Chinatown). As I often say,


"I can't stand stupid people!"

2 comments:

  1. Some people just need to calm the fuck down =/

    Also, find me on skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of wanted to take a picture of them or name them but a) I was scared of them killing me. seriously. b) I'm too lazy to bother finding out their names

    ReplyDelete