Monday, November 22, 2010

Just remember there's some funny sh!t out there!

Two things happened today that especially stood as being just downright funny (at least in my opinion)! Smiley

1. In band today, Mr. P, as he often will, whipped out his iPhone and plugged it into these speakers so that we could listen to "a professional recording." Well, today his recording stopped midway for seemingly no reason. Perplexed, we wait a moment, and then after maybe 30 seconds, the recording starts playing again. I didn't think much of it until I got home and saw person X's status. It basically described how he made a private call to Mr. P during class in hopes that he could stop us from hearing the song! LOL

2. This video was on Amy's status today; she seems to think it's a waste of time, but it honestly cracked me up so badly I choked on the water I was drinking.



I think the moral of today's post is that when life gets you down,
Just remember there's some funny sh!t out there!

1 comment: