Thursday, November 18, 2010

Waffles!!!

In statistics class today, we had to get into groups of 6 and in groups pick 3 topics that we believe would make good survey topics for a class project. People nominated such ideas as music preference, hairstyles, and Harry Potter. My group nominated what had been my idea of a joke, WAFFLES! The class voted and lo and behold, our project survey topic will be waffles. I suppose it'll have to be about types of waffles, toppings, whether it's homemade or store bought, etc. In any case, you should have seen Mrs. Yoselevich's face! She said that in all her years teaching, this was the most ridiculous topic she had ever encountered :P

*drool*

*side note: For a good 4-6 years I used to think that Yoshi said "waffles!" Don't ask why...I really don't know why I thought that's what he was saying, but I did. I've been corrected :P
Waffles!!!
Food for thought:
What do you think about our topic?
Aren't waffles freaking awesome!?
How has anyone not heard this song?!? (<- new period 12 statistics theme song! Why? Because I said so)

2 comments: