Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Hey guys!

I'm sure you're all just about ready to dig into those turkeys! But before that, I'd just like to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

In the spirit of Korean fobbiness :P
I also wanted to give you all a heads up that I have reunited with an old friend...Kdramas! Until recently, I hadn't watched one this entire school year yet :O That's saying a lot for someone who survived on them my entire Junior year!

Good news: we are both very very much in love and happy :D Bad news: I'm putting blogging on pause until I make up for the previous dry spell. Think of like how Mrs. Cisnero put grading papers and emailing notes on pause while she read Twilight :P

Don't worry. I will be back and blogging just as soon as I get my fix, and after last year, I've learned how to superspeed through a drama (with the help of dramabeans :] ). Maybe I'll even come back with a blog on the dramas I've watched.

Anyhow, for the time being
Happy Turkey Day!

1 comment: