Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Screw You!!!

I didn't leave school until 9:30. So for all of you who made my life miserable either in general or by refusing to give quotes and pictures because you didn't look good or couldn't think of one measly line about something you spend your life doing, etc:
Screw You!!!
Warning: Don't talk to me right now cuz I'm a b#t@h!

10:16pm
sorry that you had to stay after till 9:30, but I bet that it'll be worth it right? I think I'm just inviting your tired fury on myself right now, but idk


yea
you kind of are
i'll ttyl


lol
ok
i just had ice cream cake!


idc

Best moment of my day:

4 comments:

  1. :( Anna, I'm sorry i had to leave today - let me know what you need and I'll help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be pissed at the world... If you keep on hating, you'll just be depressed... IDK if you're joking but that doesn't sound good... I slept from 3-9 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9:30pm on a Wednesday...that sucks. :( Ben and I had to stay until past 10pm two times, but at least those were Fridays (I think). I remember that we actually canceled the yearbook dinner the first time it happened -- we were too pissed off. On a funnier note, it turned out that the custodians couldn't leave because of us. :D:;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! We finally got kicked out by the security guard :P or I'm sure we would have been there longer...

    ReplyDelete