Monday, November 1, 2010

Meth lab here I come!!! (hopefully)



I AM APPLIED to Rutgers and Georgetown. Officially.

"Thank you, your application has been submitted!"


That's basically all I got for stressing and perfecting until my teeth hurt, but who cares? because
Meth lab here I come!!! (hopefully)
The following is from a convo with Sirui. I've decided to include it because it's funny, and my post was kind of pointless.

 sirui:  yep, submitting now
 Sent at 11:38 PM on Monday
 sirui's new status message - done with one!   11:43 PM
 sirui:  damn, now i have to do hw
 me:  LOLOL
 same!

2 comments:

  1. "Status: Payment accepted, data sent, received, and confirmed!"

    ^ That was a good feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good feeling...until I remembered that I had english and macro hw to do...

    ReplyDelete