Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bless You!!!

The last time I came home from Yearbook past 9:00, I posted Screw You!!! This time, though I'm not in a particularly good mood, neither am I in a bad mood. I was feeling so foul last time, not only because of the hours I had just spent in the media center, but mostly because people were being so unhelpful. This time, though there are still a few people's necks I'd like to snap, so many people were so helpful that they made up for it.

To show my gratitude, I'd like to personally thank them. In no particular order, here goes (sorry if I forget anyone):

Alex Elkin
Elsa Chen
Sirui Ma
Sam Nadler
Vipa Patel
Jason Sumbaly 
Arun Punjabi
Sydney Sachs
Jordana Rosenberg
Mr. McEvoy
Aaron Himelman
Dean Granot
Taran Sayal
Karen Nan

You all deserve cake!
Bless You!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Lol, thanks Anna. <3. Im glad you aren't in a totally pissed off mood this time. Thanks for calling people for me!

    I actually had cake when I got home, after dinner of course. Coincidentally, it was from that bakery in Mitsuwa, they have awesome cake, if you didn't try some, definitely do next time you go there. But that cake is very neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you forgot zach rofl

    ReplyDelete