Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love you No Fear!

Rather than just going ahead and reading Hamlet, I usually print out a copy of No Fear Shakespeare from Sparknotes (my English, and occasionally British, savior). I feel bad always printing out so many unnecessary pictures, so today I took the time to place all the text from Act 3 Scene 1 into one neat Word doc (if you want, I can email you a copy).


Speaking of unnecessary pictures, though I love No Fear dearly (super dearly), they have got to develop a sense of artistic taste. I may not be an expert, but I know that this is terribly unflattering.


...poor kid (this is Kathy Wong without her beauty sleep)


In my opinion, their cover arts are also hideous. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the No Fear books (sad I never got a Hamlet one), but their books are horribly unaesthetically appealing.

Hamlet (No Fear Shakespeare Series) by William Shakespeare: Book CoverRomeo and Juliet (No Fear Shakespeare) by William Shakespeare: Book CoverMacbeth (No Fear Shakespeare Series) by William Shakespeare: Book CoverOthello (No Fear Shakespeare) by William Shakespeare: Book CoverJulius Caesar (No Fear Shakespeare Series) by William Shakespeare: Book CoverMuch Ado About Nothing (No Fear Shakespeare Series) by William Shakespeare: Book Cover

Seriously, these covers look like they were drawn by the kid above ><
Love you No Fear!

4 comments:

  1. LOL OMG I NEVER NOTICED HOW HILARIOUSLY DISGUSTING THOSE BOOK COVERS ARE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I like the book covers!
    It's kind of eerie and freaky but in a good way!

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that guy...
    he reminds me of me!
    jk jk
    -matt

    ReplyDelete