Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WOOT! Only 2 left!

For years now, I have managed to stay away from Facebook games. Yes, even during that farming craze, and I believe the Unicorn one too, etc. But, thanks to Julie, I have succumbed to the seductive charms of Bouncing Balls.


During the summer of 2008, I developed an addiction to Dynomite, and this game is like its slightly less awesome but still super addictive reincarnation.

Well, believe it or not, I didn't spend today just playing Bouncing Balls (btw Why is it called bouncing balls? There is no bouncing involved whatsoever...) Instead, I spent much of today writing essays - or should I say cutting down essays? Is there a senior alive who cannot understand the pain of...

2500 characters. Recognize which supplement it's from?
After some close inspection of whether or not certain commas were necessary, it was eventually completed. 
WOOT! Only 2 left!
Food for thought:
What a great way to celebrate the 3 month anniversary of this blog!?
How are the rest of you doing with apps? (Jan. 1 is fast approaching...)
Don't you just hate their word and character limits? Which do you find harder to meet?
Have you ever played Dynomite or Bouncing Balls? Don't you just love them?

5 comments:

  1. THAT IS THE COLUMBIA SUPPLEMENT. damn your 2000 character limit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it's the princeton summers essay! i had the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also character limits suck way more, because they force you to rethink absolutely every word choice you have made, rather than just making you cut words. and commas are my bffs so killing them off makes me sad...

    ReplyDelete