Sunday, December 26, 2010

Almost white Christmas :)

I totally forgot to talk about the snow in my last post. It's amazing how fast it appeared. On the way back from church this morning (we totally hydroplaned for a moment!), the streets looked magical! I mean, besides the fact that it was probably a total death trap (God forbid anyone actually got in an accident), Route 18 looked so pretty! The wind from the cars whooshing past and from the actual wind, blew up flurries of snow in the prettiest patterns all along the road. I don't know if you can really see it in this picture, but you can probably get a good idea of what I'm talking about. Otherwise, use your imaginations.


That was around 2:00 pm. By 5:00, the ground was covered by what had to be a good foot of snow. I'd go take a picture, but I'm comfy and cozy where I am, so just look out your windows :]

Really mad at the snow though, because now I'll be forced to cancel lunch with Stephen >O I had already planned out my speech for schmoozing him into writing my Penn essay, and now I'll have to write it myself :O jk. I'll still find a way for him to write it...

Also kind of peeved that the snow waited until after Christmas and before school to begin, but I'll forgive it because it looks so pretty. That is, before it all turns into slush *Yuck!* 

Here's to our...
Almost white Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. Snow <3

    And the pretty patterns on the road were amazing, but they freaked me out :[

    My grandfather left work around 4 hours ago, and just now made it home ><'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back from skiing the day after. I had to climb into my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone should have reported you for breaking and entering xD

    ReplyDelete