Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bovine or Bizarre?

So...I'm at Barnes and Noble with Amy and Jaya right now, situated somewhere between the religion and sex sections.

Green sign on wall says, "Religion"

Worst marketing strategy ever! Who would buy a book like 365 Naughty Nights, with a book like Near to the Heart of God on display a shelf over. Either way, there's an outlet in this aisle so...yea.

Anyhow, so here we are - "working" on our applications. At the moment, I'm trying to decide which is my favorite word. What do you guys think:
Bovine or Bizarre?

2 comments:

  1. i was between three words on mine for a while! i like bovine though haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really stacking up posts!!!! excited. :D
    my finger looks really stubby LOL!

    btw, that lady was so bitchy :[ my laptop needed charging...then we just sat up against it and ... then they got that other lady! oh good times....
    we should get a permanent table, just sayinnnnn.

    ReplyDelete