Saturday, December 11, 2010

Could you imagine losing all your supplements?!?!

Today, I simultaneously saw my life flash before my eyes, felt my stomach fall out my ass, and experienced the pain of my brain exploding when I saw the following:


The preceding message came up every time I tried to open any of my supplements. This was right after I had just finished an application and was about to save. It was not a happy moment. My happy place, which has been missing, exited this dimension entirely.

I contacted technical support, and they were good about it. One hour later, and I was back in action!  In any case though,
Could you imagine losing all your supplements?!?!

1 comment:

  1. That would stink, though I think losing the Common App itself would be worse - simply b/c all the supplements that I've made progress on have already been sent.

    ReplyDelete