Tuesday, December 14, 2010

College eager children, to help you pass the time.

I know that there are quite a few anxious kids out there anxiously awaiting their college decisions, so I have compiled a random group of videos for ya'll to watch as a distraction in the meantime.

All of the following videos were posted by others on Facebook, so I am not taking credit for their discoveries - merely for redirecting it to you in a convenient manner.

Actually, I lied. Because this first video was found by me :P I'm including it because it will blow your mind!!!


This next video is provided courtesy of Susan,


This one was posted on Jon C Chen's wall by Amy Ho. Those Japanese are quite...clever?


Scott Shapses posted the following on Sue's wall and I don't know why, but I found it absolutely hilarious! Admit it, there are moments when you totally wish you could do that! Honestly though, I found it sort of impressive that he pulled that off. Note, I am not approving of his behavior, just acknowledging the skill involved. I especially liked the showdown at around 2:50.


The next is a video that I'm certain all students taking Euro will appreciate, as will many of us not quite as dedicated to the subject. Discovered by Steven, this video is both educational, extremely clever, and entertaining.


That's all for now because you know, watching videos on Youtube isn't the only thing I do...Anyhow, now that I've compiled these, 
College eager children, to help you pass the time.

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone still have the specs for the bulldozer?

    I can think of several epic things where it would come in handy.

    ReplyDelete