Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We'll see if this works.

Hey now, everyone is entitled to a sabbatical. I wish. A small conversation in IPLE pretty much summed up my life:

Mr. Brodman: I hope you all enjoyed this little break from IPLE you had.
Jason: It wasn't really much of a break.
Rich: I can't remember the last time we had a break. What was that like 3 months ago?

I wish I could say that I haven't been blogging because I was too busy being awesome or even if just because I've been a neglectful, lazy bum (may still be some truth to that), but it's honestly just because I haven't had the time. If I get more than 6 hours of sleep on any given day, then yes, I've been neglectful, but when I'm only getting 3, 4 hours of sleep a day...I'm sure none of you would have had the time to read my entries in any case, so no hard feelings right? :]


What does it say about me that I'm actually jealous of this girl?
1. She has the luxury of sitting down to breakfast
2. That slice of bread looks mad comfy
3. She's sleeping!

As it's still January, I think I'll just pick up where I left off and try to finish off my 2010 Blog Brainstorm List. However, I think I'll just have to concede to the fact that I have way too many items on the list. I'm going to add a poll (or two) in the sidebar and I'll put up my ideas five (or ten) at a time, exactly the way that they appear on my list and in the same order, and hopefully you guys will vote, and then I'll write posts on the most popular entries.
We'll see if this works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment