Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good times with Blog It!

I slept. You heard me right; I slept.

Merriam-Webster
I just napped the best nap ever. I don't care that I just wasted an entire afternoon; I feel fantastic! In terms of dark circles, I can't make any promises that they're gone (I'm afraid those are permanent at this point), but I'm in a much better state of mind than earlier in school.

For those of you that saw me today, the recurring theme was, "Whoa, Anna, you look really tired today..." Well, good job! I was really tired and sleep deprived, and to top it all off, in that awful pre-sick funk where you know you're getting sick but can't do anything to stop it from happening.

Since I've already set the tone for today to unproductive, I decided that I might as well delay my work a little further and blog.

Confession: Rich's comment on Blog It! really tempted me. Seeing his post, just made me ache to write a little on my blog. Think I can blame him when I fail my midterms?

Speaking of Blog It!, thank you all so much for putting up with the spamming of notifications you've received from the group, but as you may have noticed, my little Facebook blog group has undergone a bit of change. My original intent in creating "astoldbyannabanana" had been to foster a blog community, an open forum of discussion. However, it ended up just being a page of "Anna's blog updates" which wasn't at all what I'd envisioned. I thought about why there wasn't more involvement, and concluded that its name was a setback and somewhat confusing. To remedy (clarify) the matter, I've renamed the group to the more appropriate title, "Blog It!" and have also added a few permanent bloggers: Rich, Indraneel, Jon, and Natesh. I'm sure you will enjoy reading their thoughts. Hopefully, this will only be the beginning, and in time, we'll have many many more bloggers, making our range of thoughts even more diverse.


Note: All other bloggers and readers alike are free to share posts or ideas there, or perhaps even join on as a permanent blogger if they so choose :]

I hope you all enjoy the recent development, and that we'll have
Good times with Blog It!
Food for thought:
Know any bloggers you'd recommend we add on?
Would you be interested in starting a blog?
Are there any improvements you can suggest for Blog It!

No comments:

Post a Comment