Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kevin loves me

As some of you may know, I am Kevin Sun's biggest fan!


I take great pride and effort in my stalking of this sophomore. In fact, I think that everyone deserves to discover the joys of stalking Kevin Sun, so I've decided to share with ya'll my findings to date.


A seemingly ordinary music folder, the inside flap of mine hosts my beloved "Kevin Log." Recognizing that you are seeing it backwards, I will include its text below:
2-7-2011 10:21 am
   Kevin initiates conversation
   - evidence of progress
10:35 am
   Kevin's address of residence acquired
   - commence stalking
10:36 am
   Kevin called me mean
   - take 3 steps back
2-14-2011
   Kevin admitted to feeling lonely during my 2 day absence
   - phase A complete
   Wished Kevin a happy Valentine's Day
   - ignored
   New information acquired
   - one 10 years old brother
   - birthday in January
   - 16 years old
3-28-2011 10:20 pm
   Friendship Facebook official
   - phase B complete
With each passing day, new progress is made. (For the record: Kevin friend requested me!)

Remember this, my fellow Kevin Sun stalkers, regardless of how unresponsive he may seem, do not grow disheartened because my experience has shown me that perseverance is key. Though he may ignore me most days and almost daily directs an exasperated sigh my way, I know in my heart that
Kevin loves me

3 comments:

  1. LMAO Its just you Anna. Kevin seems to be very responsive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... If this weren't so creepy it would be adorable. Not really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a better stalker than me. im sad nao
    -matt

    ReplyDelete